This stunning celebratory holiday cake has the sweet tart flavor of cranberries matched up with orange and vanilla!
I’ve always loved the tart sweet flavor of cranberries so it only makes sense to use those bright red winter berries for the filling of a holiday cake! Paired with a cake batter scented with orange and vanilla, this cake is the perfect holiday weekend project. Though it takes some time to create each component, nothing is super difficult to make. Better still, you can make each of them ahead of time which means it can assemble pretty fast on the day that you need to serve it. Perfect for a dinner party or a holiday buffet. You can find the recipe for the Vanilla and Orange Cranberry Cake over at the Anolon website.
[THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED – THANK YOU ALL FOR ENTERING]
As a special thanks to all you readers, I’m also working with Anolon to do a big giveaway! I’m giving away the cookware and bakeware that I used to create my Christmas recipes to one lucky reader! Included in this giveaway are: The Anolon Nouvelle Copper 3 1/2 quart covered straining saucepan that I used to make my Lobster and Chives Deviled Eggs. The Anolon Tri-Ply 17 x 12 1/2 inch Roasting Pan with nonstick rack that I used to make my Apple Cider Glazed Goose with Brandy Roasted Apples. That’s serious cookware and bakeware! All you need to enter is to leave a comment below and tell me what your favorite holiday dish is! Do you love latkes for Hannukah? Do you do a Dickensian Christmas and roast a goose? Tell me what you love to eat during the holidays in a comment below and you could win! Easy right? You have until Monday, December 21st, 2015 9am PST to enter! (Only one entry per person please.) The Fine Print
By leaving a comment below to enter, you are agreeing to the Official Rules.
▪ NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
▪ VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
▪ You must be over the age of 18.
▪ This contest is only open to U.S. Citizens. Sorry non-US people!
▪ The contest starts as of today, and will run until Monday, December 21st, 2015, 9am PST.
▪ The combined retail value of everything is about $359.97.
▪ Only one entry per person please. Any additional comments by the same person will be discarded in the final selection process.
▪ The winner will be chosen by a randomly selected comment. All comments will be numbered and I will use Random.org to pick a random number.
▪ The number of eligible comments below determines the odds of winning.
▪ If there’s a problem with contacting the winner, I reserve the right to award everything to someone else randomly chosen. So in other words, make sure you type in your correct email address if you want the cookware and respond within 72 hours to me when I contact you or I’ll give everything to someone else.
▪ The prize is being delivered directly from Anolon or their parent company. If they have not delivered the prize to you within three weeks of me notifying you of winning, please reach out to me again and I will do follow up to make sure everything is OK. Please keep in mind we are all human and things happen. I will do everything within my power to make sure the prize is delivered in a timely manner.
A special thanks to Anolon for sponsoring this amazing giveaway! I’m teaming up with Anolon for the months of October, November and December to create recipes for their site! Follow their hashtag #HolidayHosting for more recipes and fun! A special thanks to Anolon for sponsoring this post. I was compensated for developing the recipe on their site as well as this post and all Anolon products were provided by them. However all opinions above are totally my own and are not endorsed by Anolon.