I’m always looking for brands and companies to partner with that are a natural fit. Why not reach out to me and start a conversation? Here’s some of my skill set as a professional food content provider and influencer:
1. Food and travel writing. My writing has been featured in the Best Food Writing 2014, my cookbook Marbled, Swirled, and Layered has been picked by the New York Times as one of the best baking cookbooks of 2016 and I’m a contributing writer and recipe developer for Simply Recipes, as well as many other outlets. In a former life I was also a copywriter and graphic designer/art director for graphic and advertising agency (and I still occasionally design if the right project comes along). I’m always happy to discussing any freelance writing or design projects that you might have in mind.
2. Recipe Development. I’ve developed recipes for a number of brands and clients including Safeway, Anolon cookware, General Mills, Frito-Lay, Sprouts Market, Driscoll’s and many more. I’ve written and/or contributed recipes for Oprah Magazine, Fine Cooking magazine, All Recipes magazine, The Cook’s Cook magazine as well as many more.
3. Brand Ambassador. I am available to be long term partner and advocate of your brand and product! I’ve worked with brands in the past, both as an influencer on my social media channels, as well as developed recipes to feature on the brand’s site as well as my own. I’ve spoken at conferences, judged food competitions, and done food demos for the brand. I am also comfortable in front of a camera and have done video, online and on-camera cooking demos and interviews. I’m always open to discussing other ways to create a longer term partnership with brands and companies as well.
4. Photography. I have photographed some high profile food events, including the Pebble Beach Food and Wine, Feast Portland, Meals on Wheel’s Star Chefs and Vintners, Cochon 555, Taste of the Nation and many more. I’ve traveled extensively around the United States and photographed 27 of the U.S. National Parks. I’ve photographed products from brands and companies including Anolon, BevMo!, Meals on Wheels, Omaha Steaks, Roli Roti and more.
5. Cooking Classes/Demos. I’ve done cooking demos and classes at a number of places including Macy’s, Pinterest HQ and San Francisco Cooking School as well as online/on camera demos for various brands.
6. Other ideas/Something else. I’m always happy to discuss ways to work together, whether it’s an Instagram or Snapchat takeover, twitter party, live party host, interviewing a celebrity chef or food personality, competition judge or whatever else you might have an idea about. Let’s start a conversation! Email me.
One thing to note: I only work for compensation, not in exchange for product or exposure. Thank you for understanding.
DISCLOSURE TO MY AUDIENCE:
I sometimes work with brands and companies and that included receiving monetary compensation for that work. All posts that are sponsored by brand are clearly labelled upfront in the title of the post, as well as a disclaimer paragraph about the nature of the relationship I have with the brand or company in the beginning of the post. That said, I do not accept payment to publish positive feedback on a products, and all opinions on this blog are my own.