My partner AJ totally got excited when I told him I was making a leg of lamb for my last Anolon recipe. It’s been a fun past six weeks creating recipes for an awesome company like Anolon and I have to say that this might be my all time favorite recipe that I’ve created for them. I say favorite because it was both insanely easy and also impressive! The easy part comes from the fact that you just chop up a few vegetables, pour the pomegranate molasses over the lamb and basically stick it in the oven and you have dinner. The impressive part is it’s a leg of lamb! Who isn’t impressed when that is placed in front of them at a dinner table? Go on over to the Anolon’s site to get the recipe for this Pomegranate and Orange Leg of Lamb. But before you do, read before below for a chance to win all six pieces of cookware that I used to develop recipes for Anolon.
[This giveaway is closed!]
As a special holiday thanks to all you readers, I’m also working with Anolon to do a massive giveaway! I’m giving away all six pieces of cookware that I used to create my recipes to one lucky reader! Included in this giveaway are:
Anolon Advanced Pie Pan – which I made my Caramel Pumpkin Pie with Rosemary Crust
Anolon 9 x 13 Vesta Stoneware Rectangular Baker – which I made Rosemary Honey Orange Glazed Rainbow Carrots
Anolon Nouvelle Copper 10” Covered French Skillet – which I made Bacon and Leek Arancini (Fried Risotto Balls)
Anolon Nouvelle Copper 3 Qt. Stainless Steel Sauté – which I made Dukka Encrusted Pork Loin
Anolon Advanced Umber 3.5 Qt. Covered Chef’s Pan – which I made Polpettone, Italian Beef and Veal Meatloaf in Dry Vermouth
Anolon Vesta Cast Iron 4 Qt. Oval Covered Casserole – which I made the above Pomegranate and Orange Leg of Lamb
All you need to do to enter is tell me what the very first thing you would make with all this awesome cookware! Leave me a comment below to enter. The Fine Print
By leaving a comment below to enter, you are agreeing to the Official Rules.
▪ NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
▪ VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
▪ You must be over the age of 18.
▪ This contest is only open to U.S. Citizens. Sorry non-US people!
▪ The contest starts as of today, and will run until Saturday, December 27th, 2014, 9am PST.
▪ The combined retail value of everything is about $427.94.
▪ The winner will be chosen by a randomly selected comment. All comments will be numbered and I will use Random.org to pick a random number.
▪ The number of eligible comments below determines the odds of winning.
▪ If there’s a problem with contacting the winner, I reserve the right to award everything to someone else randomly chosen. So in other words, make sure you type in your correct email address if you want the cookware and respond within 72 hours to me when I contact you or I’ll give everything to someone else.
▪ The prize is being delivered directly from Anolon or their parent company. If they have not delivered the prize to you within three weeks of me notifying you of winning, please reach out to me again and I will do follow up to make sure everything is OK. Please keep in mind we are all human and things happen. I will do everything within my power to make sure the prize is delivered in a timely manner.
A special thanks to Anolon for generously sponsoring me for this giveaway and for the past six weeks on Eat the Love. I teamed up with Anolon for six weeks to create recipes for their site for the holidays! And follow their hashtag #holidayhosting for more holiday recipes and fun! A special thanks to Anolon for sponsoring this post. I was compensated for developing the recipe on their site as well as this post and all Anolon products were provided by them. However all opinions above are totally my own and are not endorsed by Anolon.