Red Plum Jam Swirled Caramelized White Chocolate Brownie Sundae [Sponsored Post]

by Irvin on August 1, 2014 · 8 comments

Red Plum Jam Swirled Caramelized White Chocolate Brownie Sundae. Recipe by Irvin Lin of Eat the Love

I don’t watch a lot of reality TV but I was thrilled to team up with the folks at Cake Boss to create a recipe using their new line of bakeware, which features more than 250 baking products. The resulting Red Plum Jam Swirled Caramelized White Chocolate Brownie Sundae is definitely ready for it’s close up. The red plum jam does double duty as both a swirl in for the brownie and as a sauce on top of the ice cream. Get the recipe over at the Cake Boss site.

This post was sponsored by Cake Boss. I was compensated for the post and for developing the recipe. However all opinions above are completely my own and not endorsed by TLC, Cake Boss or their affiliates.

Mandy August 1, 2014 at 11:01 am

YUM! I love plum jam. I must give it a try.

On a whole other note, I appreciate your compensation disclosure. I have stopped following some really good blogs because of their non-disclosure of very obvious endorsement of sponsored products. Oh, the affiliate product links to every item on their recipe drive me crazy.

Irvin August 1, 2014 at 1:09 pm

Thanks Mandy! I try to be completely clear about my sponsored posts! Though I’m pretty selective about the companies that I work with, I think it’s important that my readers know when I’m being compensated for a post. Thanks for reading!

Lauren at Keep It Sweet August 1, 2014 at 11:40 am

I have a serious weakness for anything that includes caramelized white chocolate… heading over for your recipe!

Irvin August 1, 2014 at 1:09 pm

Thanks Lauren!

Millie l Add A Little August 1, 2014 at 5:46 pm

Looks great Irvin!! Love the combination of plums and white chocolate!

Marisa Franca @ All Our Way August 2, 2014 at 4:49 am

I also appreciate your honesty and your humor AND your photos and recipes. You are very talented and I look forward to all of your posts. I am anxiously awaiting your cookbook. Also I took a peek at your recipe at Cake Boss and I love using balsamic vinegar with fruit — it gives it an additional depth of flavor.
Disclosure: I was not compensated by Irvin to say these nice things :-)

Irvin August 3, 2014 at 12:44 am

LOL. You’re awesome Marisa!

merredith August 4, 2014 at 3:19 pm

i am not a fan of white chocolate at all (too sweet) but this looks really yummy and i’d definitely eat some if it was there in front of me :)